Thursday, July 3, 2014

Lorenzo's Pizzeria Average pizza at an above average price



     If you love paying too much for your food, Lorenzo's Pizzeria in Oberlin, Ohio is the place for you! I've eaten there before with my family and it was decent but we didn't have the pizza. With a name like Lorenzo's Pizzeria,  if you guessed they would have good pizza, you would be wrong. Super wrong.
     To add to our pizza eating experience, Lorenzo's messed up our order and a gentleman was very rude to a member of my family.  If you want to hook your family up with some good food, go somewhere else.
Bob's Review:
     Pizza jokes are cheesy.  To celebrate the 3rd of July, Zeke gave me a piggy-back ride to Oberlin.  Little Bob and I walked in the pizzeria to pick up our pizza pies.  There was a bell you could ring for service.     Man, I love to push buttons and ring bells.  So does my son.  Bobby rang it a couple times and a gentleman walked up and snatched the bell out of the window and rudely stated, "You are making me revoke this bell!" I felt like the teacher caught us having fun and yelled at us.  I told Bobby that the pizza nazi must be having a bad day.  We got our pizza, which they messed up, and we went to see the fireworks in Oberlin.
     Lorenzo's cheese is rubbery.  The sauce was bland and tasted like Ragu.  The crust was terrible.  It reminded me a lot of Little Caesars.  I think it's the worst pizza I've ever had and the most I ever paid for a pizza. It tasted like regret.  
I asked my Mother what she rated it and she said 6 out of 10 flying dragons.
Bobby said, " At first I didn't like it, then it got better. 6.5 out of 10 flying dragons."
I give it 5 out of 10 flying dragons.  Pizza is suppose to be good.  The only time I would call this pizza good would be if I lived in Opposite Land.
Zeke's Review:
I would give Lorenzo's pizza a 5/10 pepperoni slices.  It's halfway to a full pepperoni.  Riding our heelies there, was more enjoyable than the waiter's customer service and the flying saucer pizza can just do better.




The replacement pizza
for their mistake
There is only one place to get pizza like this, The Hell-Hole Store.





I'll also name some places where I know you can get better pizza:
1. Everywhere







Dana Fitzpatrick

My whole life was going great until I ate at Lorenzo's pizza.  Now look what is happening.























































No comments:

Post a Comment