Friday, May 16, 2014

Rotuno's Texas Style Barbeque

     Bob's Review
In the old Value City building on the South side of Elyria, sits the closest thing to real barbecue around. A quaint place, built around the food, not the scenery.  Rotuno's BBQ has their own custom smoker to make southern-style, top-quality meats.
     I don't usually go for the pork anywhere, mainly because pigs eat their own poop from time to time, but Ezekiel sat in a stroller and I wheeled him down Oberlin Ave. to order some of Rotuno's pulled pork sandwiches for $6.99.  The pork was tender and delicious, the juices were sealed in perfectly,  and Zeke asked me to go to prom with him.
I give this pulled pork sandwich 8 out of 10 Flying Dragons.
 
     Zeke's Review
We were two sheets of aluminum foil away from having UFO hats.
I give this pulled pork sandwich 8 out of 10 Flying Dragons.


Rotuno's Pulled Pork Sandwich  6.99






























     

No comments:

Post a Comment