Saturday, July 12, 2014

Mexican Food is the American way! Castillo Grande in Lorain

Mexican food in Lorain. NO WAY.  Located very close to Lorain's Lakview Beach, is a castle-type building called Castillo Grande, which means "Mexican Rock N' Roll" in English.  The building is awesome, the food is delicious, the lakefront patio is easy on the eyes.  We always go for the coldest type of Mexican dish, the BRRRRR-ito.

Bob's Review-o
I've traveled afar, very afar, and for many days having some of the best authentic Mexican dishes.   I've been to Chi-Chis, Taco Bell, Cap'n Taco, and Don Tequilas. I am very well-versed in authentic Mexican cuisine.  I like my Mexican food done the American way.  And Castillo Grande has some of the best I've ever had.  The salsa and chips were made right there.  The food was not your typical American style Mexican dishes.  Everything was a little better than expected.  I had the Mexicano Burrito.  What does a Nosey pepper do? Get "jalepeno" business. The burrito blew away anything Taco Bell or Chipotle ever offered.  It was a giant tortilla sleeping bag stuffed with chicken, beef, rice, beans and I don't know what else. You can taste that the 3 sauces were made there and they were fresh. Mexicans can be athletic, and when two Mexicans play basketball, they call it Juan on Juan.  I give this burrito a fantastico 9 out of 10 flying dragons.
Mexicano Burrito
Zeke's Review-o
The Mexican flag of a burrito I received from the burrito cartel's carrier pigeon today was equal parts filling as it was deliciou.  Normally, when leaving a monstor burrito in my belly, I feel full and exhausted.  However, the burrito I received from Castillo Grande today, tasted amazing and leaves me feeling ready to go shoot some zombies in a video gameo.  The burrito with melted  queso, verde, and ranchero sauces on it has 3
unique forms of savory amongst it.  The highlight of this is the verde sauce.  The fresh cooked chicken and beef are both delicious as well.  I give this burrito 9 out of 10 bordercrossing drugbusts.














"You can definitely trust us"


<3 Mexican :) <3 

Real Jumping Bean






































































'Merica:  We want your food, not your people.

No comments:

Post a Comment